font-family: 'Vibur', cursive; From Chunky Me to Sugar Free: My Food Log 8/24/11

My Countdown!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Food Log 8/24/11

Before I even get started - I want to acknowledge and wish my son in law a very happy birthday.  One of the best guys I know - while not perfect by any means - he works hard and takes care of my girl and their family.  They have given me two of the greatest gifts ever...my precious grandchildren - so to you TJN...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Todays menu

Breakfast
Natures own 100 % whole wheat bread
(2 pts per slice! Oh No!!!)    4
Ham(2 thin slices)   2                                                                                                      
Mayo(1 tablespoon) 2                                                                                                    

Snack
Double Fiber Brownie 2                                                                                                 

Natures own 100 % whole wheat bread
 (2 pts per slice! Oh No!!!) 4                              
Ham(2 thin slices) 2                                                                                                      
Mayo(1 tablespoon) 2                                                                                               

Total remaining points  11

sooo - for dinner - since we have meeting with the PO then the concert at church...perhaps I will have two jack in the box tacos for 10 points.  That will leave me with 1 remaining.  I am going to have to get a different loaf of bread =(

No comments:

Post a Comment