font-family: 'Vibur', cursive; From Chunky Me to Sugar Free: My Food Log - 8/23/11

My Countdown!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Food Log - 8/23/11

I am currently using the weight watchers points plus system - my daily points allowance is 29 points....here's where I am so far!

Breakfast  
Kashi Bar       4 pts
boiled Egg      2 pts
1 sl / toast       2 pts
1 tblsp butter  2 pts

Lunch
Canned Chicken                                                   2.5 pts
apple                                                                    0    pts
special k fruit crisp                                                2    pts

so - I have a total of 16 pts left for the evening.  

so I didnt get back here to finish this up yesterday - of course I didnt - had a nice little shopping trip with my daughter and Son and the grandbabies, then at 9 pm we decided to go to Applebee's for dinner.  Both of our families are somewhat struggling at the time- so the 2/$20 option at Applebee's seemed like a great deal.  Lacey and Thomas shared an Entree, and Fischer and I shared an entree - so it couldnt have been that bad right? 

1/2 loaded baked potato                                           6 points
1/2 7 oz sirloin                                                          3 points
1/2 serving seasoned vegetables                                0 points
1/5 queso                                                                 3 points

total of  12 points                                                

so I still had 4 points left at the end of the night!  I was so exhausted by the time that I got home - that I bathed and went straight to bed...so there was no snacking! Yay for me!!!! I slept like a baby, even though the house is a wreck...perhaps there is something to be said for being on the move after work all the time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment